Whether you’re staying for a week or a month, treat our guest rooms like your bedroom, our lobby like your living room, our market like your pantry, and Hamilton Park like your dining room – if your dining room was staffed by a Michelin-starred chef. Of all the hotels in New Haven, we offer the most flexibility.
Full disclosure: our guest rooms make it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. Decked out in accents both classic and industrial, each room features an efficient kitchenette with Nespresso coffee and Tea Forte teas, a full closet and mudroom, hardwood floors, the comfiest beds, robes, slippers, a very Instagrammable bathroom and plenty of charm. Sleep easy and know you’re in one of the best hotels in CT.
Our guestrooms ensure that you won’t feel like a guest for long. You’ll feel at home by the time your bags hit the floor.
- Dry Cleaning available
- Washer/Dryers for guest use
- Valet Service
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- 24-hour Market
- Rooftop bar and restaurant opening in Spring 2019
- Fresh pastries and La Colombe coffee available daily from 5am
- All-day dining at Hamilton Park on-site restaurant
- Access to rooftop dining/working/meeting areas
- The best hotel near Yale University