Our guests and community are the cornerstone of The Blake Hotel, and it is our priority to ensure that you feel comfortable throughout your stay. Our hotel has built its reputation on extraordinary hospitality to ensure your comfort and it is our intention to address your concerns and provide you with peace of mind.
- Hotel entrances open automatically upon arrival and departure.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are present in elevators.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available upon request at the front desk.
- Continued practice of social distancing.
- All employees are required to wear a facemask.
- All employees will have temperature check prior to start of shift – Employees with temperatures of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed entry
- Any employee with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted on premises.
- Housekeeping staff will have minimal contact with guests and other employees.
- Housekeeping will be executed only upon request and after guests’ check-out/leave.
- All door handles, elevator buttons, railings, surfaces, bell carts, and door keys will be sanitized regularly throughout each day.
- Freshly brewed coffee and condiments can be delivered to your guestroom upon request.
- All collateral items (unless single use) will be removed from guestrooms.
In addition to the above noted items, please let us know any other way that we can make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We are here to serve you and personalize your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Blake Hotel.